Safety Awareness Implementing Energy Projects
Review the importance of safety procedures and examine any potential hazards that could arise when implementing energy projects.
Content created and supplied by NEEA through a limited license agreement with TVA.
- Include health-and-safety personnel on your energy team.
- Make team members aware of any potential safety concerns.
- Hire qualified specialists, such as electricians, when necessary.
- Provide workers with personal protective equipment before beginning any project.
- Monitor each project to ensure safety protocols are closely followed.