No capital investment.
Big return on time investment.
Boost your triple bottom line.
People. Planet. Profit.
Save It Forward is a strategic energy management (SEM) program that helps qualifying
industrial customers achieve sustainability goals by lowering carbon emissions, increase profits
by reducing energy consumption, and support their communities by reinvesting savings.*
Get in on a win-win.
Control energy costs, meet sustainability goals, achieve DOE 50001 Ready recognition, and help your community.
Prior participants saved big:
- 2.4M average kWh saved.
- $171K average energy cost savings.
- 2.1M lbs of CO2 emissions saved.
Save It Forward
We’re helping companies like yours achieve big energy savings so people like you can make a big impact on your community.
We’re all in.
Save It Forward engages everyone — from your senior team to your new hires — in the good work of saving energy and investing in your community. Plus, our team is with you all the way.
- Get supportive on-site training sessions and SEM consulting services (valued at over $100K) provided at no cost by TVA EnergyRight.
- Share best practices and benefit from peer-centered learning through a cohort-based approach.
- Receive energy management training, a site-specific energy scan and an electrification assessment to inform capital planning.
- Enjoy incentives for qualifying energy projects (up to $1 million per TVA fiscal year).
The choice is yours.
Strengthen local schools through School Uplift or support small businesses through Community Centered Growth. With Save It Forward, you are in charge. Opt in to donate a portion of your behavioral energy savings.Get involved
Business & Industry resources.
We’re here for you. Together we can do great things.
Compressed Air Training
Air compressors are energy-intensive and costly. Our free, online training sessions can help companies lower costs by 15-25% annually.
In partnership with your local power company, we’re offering financial incentives on qualifying technologies to help businesses reach their energy goals.
Qualified Business & Industry customers can earn credits or incentives while making sure the Valley has the power it needs.