Doing your part
As businesses and organizations across the Valley do their part to abide by social distancing recommendations and adjust to current economic conditions, we know that many are having to move to remote working conditions, modify their business operations, or temporarily shut down their facilities – and some are preparing to reopen after being shuttered. While you understand how to manage building closures for short periods of time, we want to make sure you have guidance on how to handle your facility’s equipment and energy systems and protect your building during a longer shutdown and when you’re ready to reopen.
Click below to find tailored guides for reopening after a prolonged closure or for winding down or modifying facility operations for common business sectors. Reach out to your local power company if you have any questions.
- Safe Restart Recommendations
- K-12 Schools
- Institutions of Higher Education
- Public Assembly Spaces
- Places of Worship
- COVID-19 Funding Resources for Small Businesses
- EnergyRight for Business & Industry has developed a directory of funding, guidance and tax resources that may be available to Valley businesses if you’re facing financial challenges as a result of COVID-19. This directory will be updated periodically as new resources become available.
- CDC: Plan, Prepare and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019
- SBA: Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
- U.S. Chamber: Combating the Coronavirus
- NFIB: In response to Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Business Center